Sustainable Service Delivery is Sopra Steria’s, formalised approach to managing the economic, social and environmental aspect of sustainability as an integrated part of our service delivery
With leading expertise in Service Management & ITIL, using a custom designed approach, we enable our customers achieve more sustainable businesses through the services we provide.
What is it all about?
We have adapted the Principles of ITIL Service Management to measure, monitor, manage and improve our customer’s performance in sustainability as part of day-to-day operations.
Using the ITIL best practice framework for service management, it embeds sustainability into the operational service ensuring that we are an active contributor to our customers’ wider sustainability targets.
It is important to remember that the way in which a service is delivered matters. We focus on a much wider scope of delivery, going further than only delivering the the IT service helping to improve areas such as the recruitment practices and community initiatives.
How do we do it
Sustainable Service Delivery embeds economic, social and environmental sustainability into our services to customers through 5 service components:
- The Service Definition Document to include information about how sustainability will be managed, and a Sustainability Approach Document with the full details of the approach
- A Sustainability Policy for the service
- A Sustainability Board with members from the client organisation inside and outside IT and from Sopra Steria management
- Sustainability represented in other service governance forums (e.g. Change Advisory Board, Continual Service Improvement Board, Transformation Board
- A Sustainability Manager to oversee it all