At its meeting on 21 February 2019 chaired by Pierre Pasquier, Sopra Steria’s Board of Directors conducted an in-depth review of the consolidated financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2018.
- Revenue up 6.9% to €4,095.3 million
- Organic growth of 4.9% over the full year, and 5.5% in the 4th quarter
- Operating margin on business activity of 7.5%, in line with the guidance given in the press release of 19 October 2018
- Net profit attributable to the Group of €125.1 million (vs €172.5 million in 2017) including higher tax expense as a result of non-recurring items
- Strong cash generation that lifted free cash flow to €173.1 million (vs €111.4 million in 2017)