This website is the property of Sopra Steria Group.
Sopra Steria Group
capital of 20,547,701 euros
registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Annecy under number 326 820 065
PAE Les Glaisins - 3 rue du Pré Faucon - Annecy Le Vieux - 74940 Annecy
6 avenue Kleber - FR 75116 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)1 40 67 29 29
Website Hosting Company
GTT Communications - 55 Avenue des Champs Pierreux - 92000 Nanterre
Phone: +33 (0)1 7749 7000
SOPRA STERIA UK GROUP
|HOME PAGE URL ||COMPANY NAME ||CO REGISTERED NUMBER ||REGISTERED OFFICE |
|www.soprasteria.co.uk ||Sopra Steria Limited ||04077975 ||Three Cherry Trees Lane|
Tel + 44 (0) 370 600 4466
|https://eloqua.soprasteria.co.uk ||Sopra Steria Limited ||04077975 ||Three Cherry Trees Lane|
Tel + 44 (0) 370 600 4466
sites you are accessing.
Our Data Protection Officer is Giles Brooks-Usher. His address is c/o Sopra Steria Limited, Three Cherry Trees Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7AH. His email address is email@example.com
The Supervisory Authority for Sopra Steria Limited is the UK Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk and they can be contacted via their website https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
Sopra Steria Limited has put this Site online to present to you its Products and Services and provide information related to its business activity, in particular by means of subscriptions to Newsletters, mailings and surveys. The use of this Site implies
website and can be downloaded as a pdf.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content
on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The Products and Services that are presented to you are not an offer for sale but a general presentation of the range of Products and Services marketed by the Site Publisher and/or the Companies in the Sopra Steria Group.
The Site Publisher and/or the Companies in the Group may modify the information about the Products and Services contained in this Site at any time and without notice.
The information displayed on this Site may contain forecasts concerning the financial situation, the operations results, the activities and the strategy of the Site Publisher and/or the Companies in the Group. More specifically, declarations concerning
in particular the targets, the growth estimates or other operations results trend are conjectural. These estimates are based on assumptions that may turn out to be inaccurate, and depend on risk factors such as, in particular, the economic and financial
outlook. The Site Publisher and/or the Companies in the Group do not guarantee that such forecasts will be updated or remain accurate.
The Site Publisher makes its best efforts to ensure that the contents of its Site(s) respects applicable laws and your rights. As such, and if any information might appear as “patently unlawful”, then (and providing you attach sufficient evidence
of an interest in the matter) you may require the Site Publisher to delete, modify or correct the information concerned by contacting the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. The use of any personal information collected by such links or other techniques from our site is governed by the terms of the link owners and we are not responsible for it.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the content emanates from Sopra Steria, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
The Site Publisher and/or Companies in the Group own all the intellectual property rights relating to the Site or own the relevant usage rights.
Access to the Site does not confer any right to the intellectual property rights relating to the Site, which remain the sole property of the Site Publisher and/or Companies in the Group or their partners.
The elements accessible on the Site, such as, but not limited to, texts, photographs, pictures, icons, sounds, videos, software, databases and data are also protected by intellectual and industrial property rights and other private rights that are
owned by the Site Publisher and/or Companies in the Group or their partners.
Except as specifically set forth on the Site (provisions expressly inviting you to download a document available on the Site), you may under no circumstances copy, represent, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on whatever medium or by whatever means, or
exploit in any way all or part of the Site without prior written consent from the Site Publisher.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts which are not substantial in amount or significance of any page(s) from our site for your personal non-commercial use, and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted
on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Any use not previously authorised by the Site Publisher, for any reason whatsoever, of all or part of the Site may lead to any appropriate action, including being sued for infringement of intellectual property rights.
With regard to the documents available on the Site that you are expressly invited to download, their reproduction is authorised for informational purposes only and for personal use. Any reproduction and use of any copy for any other purpose is strictly
forbidden and subject to prior written consent from the Site Publisher. In all cases, any authorised reproduction of information displayed on the Site must indicate the relevant source and ownership.
Unless otherwise specified, the corporate names, logos, products and brands reproduced and/or mentioned on the Site are the property of the Site Publisher and/or Companies in the Group or of their partners. They may not be used without prior written consent
from the aforementioned companies.
For some Services offered on the Site, the Site Publisher requires you to register online (e.g. registration to attend an event or seminar, registration to access downloadable documents or registration to submit an application).
By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about you or your company, as requested on the registration form.
Personal data and other personal information that may be required for registration are processed in accordance with the principles implemented by the Site Publisher for the processing of Users’ Personal Data. These principles and a reminder of your
rights are detailed in the Data Privacy Notice.
in relation to the trust you place in it.
As such, the Site Publisher and/or Companies in the Group shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from or related to the use of such Information and more generally from the use of its Site, errors on its Site, the non-availability
of Information and/or the presence of viruses on its Site.
Similarly, the Site Publisher and/or Companies in the Group shall not guarantee the exhaustiveness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the Information displayed on the Site.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud
or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply or as otherwise agreed between us.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. Any documents you download from the site are downloaded at your own risk. You shall be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or for any data loss resulting
from downloading such documents.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss
of business opportunity.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities, or to comply with legal requirements
11. We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Copyright Sopra Steria Limited
25 March 2021