Delivering flexibility and agility with a global mobile banking platform
BBVA (Banco Bilbaoe Vizcaya Argentaria)
BBVA (Banco Bilbaoe Vizcaya Argentaria) is a Spanish based multinational banking group. One of the largest financial institutions in the world, it has a major presence in Spain, Mexico, South America, US and Turkey.
BBVA wanted to build a new digital, highly flexible mobile banking platform to unify its banking operations, empower new product development rollout and deliver an enhanced, high quality digital customer experience to its global customers.
We adopted a wholly customer-centric approach to designing the new banking platform, introducing cutting edge experience design techniques to define, build and implement all parts of the mobile banking process. Agile project management ensured that country/customer personalisation preferences were built into each stage, delivering an end-to-end mobile banking solution that met the needs of all of both BBVA’s customers as well as its employees.
- Working alongside BBVA at every stage of the process, we were able to deliver:
- A single global mobile banking platform for multi-lingual, multi-audience groups
- A unified, frictionless and high-quality digital customer experience and journey
- Consistent BBVA branding experience across all markets/territories
- The enhanced ability to launch new digital products and solutions – both globally and locally
- Reduced operational costs due to unified global mobile banking platform