Paris, 19 February 2018: At its meeting on 16 February 2018 chaired by Pierre Pasquier, Sopra Steria’s Board of Directors conducted an in-depth review of the consolidated financial statements2 for the financial year ended 31 December 2017.
- Revenue of €3,845.4 million, equating to organic growth* of 3.5%
- Revenue growth of 4.6% at constant exchange rates and total growth of 2.8%
- Operating margin on business activity up 0.6 points to 8.6%
- 14% increase in net profit attributable to the Group, at €171.4 million
- Free cash flow of €111.4 million1 (€150.6 million in 2016)