to Wednesday, 6 September 2017
Stratford Upon Avon
With a wealth of experience providing mission critical solutions to policing, Sopra Steria returns to the Police Superintendents’ Conference.
Join us on stand TA3 to find out more about our vision and approach to digital transformation and digital innovation. Our digital solutions can help you improve community and citizen engagement, strengthen investigations, support collaboration, whilst also delivering efficiency savings. In focus:
- PrediKt™ Police Resource and Demand Modelling - allows forces to simulate potential changes to operational services to understand the impact such proposed changes.
- Digital Evidence Management solutions delivering digital evidence management capabilities, integrating large amounts of siloed and disparate systems, fixed and dynamic data sources into a single platform providing officers, case workers and third party agencies with the correct evidence package and appropriate content at the right time.
- SmartContact™ - delivers more accessible, consistent and joined-up, digital contact management across Emergency Services organisations and via multiple channels
In our breakout session 'An evidence based approach to strategic resource allocation', Brian Thomas, Assistant Chief Officer, Cleveland Police and Sopra Steria's Head of Emergency Services, Denise Mason will share with delegates how our organisations have worked together to develop PrediKt a new innovative tool which is supporting organisational planning and development, enabling the force to understand the impact of resourcing and demand changes:
- Measure the impact of demand on current resourcing
- Predict the impact of changing demand and resource levels in the future
The interactive session will work through a number of critical scenarios to highlight how the tool will enable a force to set a policing model and understand how it is going to work. See more about Sopra Steria’s Police Resource and Demand Modelling tool.
The National Conference of the Police Superintendents’ Association of England and Wales is an opportunity to debate current issues, share operational experiences and enhance the personal development of delegates.
More information about the conference is available online.
Find out more about Sopra Steria's work in the Emergency Services sector.