Every organisation is on a different digital journey
We work with organisations to create bespoke roadmaps, which reflect their aspirations to exploit new digital channels to market, while ensuring that critical legacy technologies are fully incorporated in the overall solution. We can accelerate speed to market by combining our systems integration expertise while enabling the digital front end.
Our track record of delivering ‘digital at scale’ enables us to ensure that new market entrants and those organisations seeking to create new and differentiated products and services can successfully establish resilient, flexible and futureproof digital platforms:
- Accelerating speed to market – The rapid development and testing of new products, services and technologies in order to quickly evaluate those that are likely to create value is essential for both organisations looking to evolve as well as market challengers.
- Building dual speed delivery - Establishing the ability to develop and deliver products and services at ‘dual speed’. Providing certainty in the delivery of long term business change that must progress alongside agile experimentation, in order to remain competitive in the market.
- Establishing a cohesive digital strategy – Focusing on the delivery of a digital frontend solution is not enough. Integrating all aspects of essential legacy IT with new and emerging technologies in order to understand the impact of digital across all spheres of business activity will be critical to the future success of Financial Services institutions.
- Inflexible and costly legacy systems – Financial Services organisations must investigate new and innovative, cost-effective initiatives, and risk-sharing agile delivery models to mitigate the high cost and risk of full scale transformation.
- Responding to changing customer needs – New entrants are looking for low cost, flexible digital platforms to minimise up-front investment. Agile digital solutions must be adopted in order to be responsive to changing customer needs.
- Planning for a digital future – Identifying those trends that will have an impact upon Financial Services is challenging but central to the process of planning for a digital future.
We work with Financial Services organisations enabling them to accelerate their specific digital journey. Starting with legacy enhancement initiatives like integrating new digital functionality to increase customer responsiveness, an organisation can progress to the digital evolution stage. Digital evolution can include the design and development of front-end digital modules to deliver new channels and functionality as well as increased use of data and analytics to support decisioning. The third and final phase, digital transformation, explores replacement of core legacy systems and the development of digital architecture to provide an Amazon / Google-like experience, benefitting from consistent upgrades, continuous integration and innovation.
Our digital solutions are powered by our cloud capabilities in AWS, our cloud centre of excellence and network of cyber centres across the globe.