Sopra Steria brings your application service levels and outputs into line with your business objectives and then continuously keeps them aligned over time. We deliver the right result for you by first understanding your needs, then aligning those needs with the relevant outcomes; then we guarantee to deliver them.
While most application management services are run once and then just maintained, Sopra Steria’s service is a process of continual transformation. It is an output-based service that delivers:
- Improved responsiveness
- Adaptability during uncertainty
- Lower costs and predictability
- Managed outcomes and guaranteed outputs
- Governance and risk management
- Quality and continuity of service
- Lower risk and effective security
- Continuous transformation
- A hybrid Onshore/Nearshore/Offshore model that reduces cost of delivery
- ‘Pay-per-use’ flexible pricing to avoid waste and reduce capital expenditure.
Sopra Steria also runs two Service Centres in Edinburgh and Oxford; these are dedicated facilities that make the most of the significant investment that Sopra Steria has made in people, processes and tools for the delivery of Application Management services to our clients. By mutualising the deployment of our teams across multiple services Sopra Steria provides Application Management services that are tailored to each client's needs. Our flexible mutualised resourcing model across multiple projects and services significantly reduces the cost of providing access to the required skill (as they are needed) to deliver the required level of cover.
- Tesco: we have been working with Tesco for more than 30 years developing and supporting their mission-critical distribution and replenishment systems which deliver stock, including fresh produce, into shops and into the hands of customers every day
- Co-operative Bank: we have been developing, supporting and enhancing the Co-op's suite of strategic Banking applications - reducing costs and improving productivity, innovation and quality - for 20 years