Social media, mobile technology, big data, cloud computing, the Internet of Things – a whole host of new developments are driving amazing innovations in the way we live and work. At Sopra Steria we firmly believe that building security into these solutions is essential, protecting your assets without stifling innovation. This is why we’ve designed our services to holistically assist.
Our philosophy is that security should be designed into new innovations right from the start. It’s a natural part of everything we do. By getting the basics right at the beginning we not only stop the costs and effort of adding preventative measures later in the development cycle, we also help you create more elegant, secure and innovative solutions.
Our highly qualified experts will work with you to ensure the architecture of new innovations conforms to the relevant security standards and protects your organisation from increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks.
- Highest levels of security using industrialised best practices
- Bespoke service provision via our modular service approach
- Reduced capital outlay through our on demand, pay per use pricing
- Flexible delivery models; on premise, shared service, hybrid
- Certainty of outcome using our standardised methodology
- Deep industry skills and expertise and leading technology partners
Our service approach
Our offerings provide end-to-end cyber security capabilities
Our security consultants are always ready to support you with ad-hoc projects, whether they are general consultancy or specific assignments such as security and vulnerability assessments, or penetration tests. Drawing on our professionals throughout the organisation, we create a team that has the specific expertise and skills needed to successfully complete your project.
Operational security management
Every organisation needs a comprehensive operational security management strategy to protect its applications and infrastructure from external attack. However, in practice, internal attacks are just as prevalent. We can help you guard against both. Supported by our security teams, our experienced security managers are available - on-site if required – to help with all aspects of developing and executing your specific security strategy. As a single point of contact, our security managers not only act as an extension of your security team, helping with all aspects of risk management, compliance, security incident management, and policy and access management, they also provide a one-stop-shop for the coordination and management of other continuous and one-off services provided by Sopra Steria.
Cyber Centre Services
These days it’s not a question of if you get attacked; it’s all about what happens when you get attacked. You need to be able to act quickly to protect valuable information and your brand. Consequently, once new innovations are deployed, an effective protective monitoring strategy is crucial.
From our cyber centre in the UK - or through one of our global cyber centres in France and Singapore – our security professionals use sophisticated Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), intrusion prevention systems and forensic tools to watch for suspicious activity. With the highest levels of certifications, and advanced crisis management systems, they can rapidly and effectively respond with the necessary steps needed to counter any threats.
Secure peace of mind
Our European network of more than 650 security experts has the ability to implement complex solutions and operate added-value security services. Our security consultants are certified with market-leading accreditations including ISO27001, UK Cyber Essentials, CISSP, CISM and CCP so you can be assured of our commitment to delivering high quality security services to you.
Our security engineering team provide supply, implementation and support services to a wide variety of organisations across the UK and work with a range of security vendors such as Juniper, F5, Checkpoint, Citrix, Bluecoat, RSA, Symantec, Axway and many others to provide solutions that fit your needs.
- UK Ministry of Defence: we secure facilities with our biometrics data capture system for site security and access control using fingerprint and iris recognition
- Department for Regional Development in Northern Ireland: application security testing services to ensure that its web applications were being developed and deployed in a secure manner together with a security review of DRD's applications
- European Commission: we deployed the state-of-the-art SIS II system transforming how countries in the Schengen area exchange information on crime, national security, immigration matters and keep the external borders safe. Read the press release
- Norwegian Police: our Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) meets the changing requirements to support criminal police operations for identity management and investigation of latent prints. Its implementation will achieve a modernised and automated workflow system, powering more efficient overall processes for the police force
- DeutscheTelekom AG: we introduced a Single Sign On (SSO) process for 100,000 users and 100 applications
- Government departments, agencies, local authorities, NDPBs, Criminal Justice organisations and Emergency Services: across the UK and Northern Ireland