Sopra Steria has one of the most complete portfolios of offers in the market, 40,000 professionals in over 20 countries, and revenues of €3.7 billion in 2016. We have a strong local presence across the UK with 6,700+ people in locations in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: consulting, systems integration, software development and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading organisations in the public and private sectors to deliver successful digital transformation programmes and support the systems,services and processes that make today’s world turn, finding real solutions to our clients’ business challenges and touching the lives of millions around the globe every day.
Sopra Steria combines scale with agility, specialist expertise with business process experience, and market-leading software. We are recognised by our clients for our collaborative approach and commitment to long-term relationships based on trust and delivering on our promises.
Our solutions harness the talents of consultants with strong business expertise and vertical domain experience, alongside those with specialist technical and business process knowledge. Combining this expertise with the experience of our dynamic operational teams, responsible for the day-to-day delivery of services to our clients, ensures that our solutions derive maximum business value for our clients, from initial prototype through to ongoing delivery, at scale, when required.
Sopra Steria Recruitment, our dedicated specialist recruitment service, helps our clients enhance their in-house teams.
Working with world-class clients
We have an impressive client list across both public and private sectors:
- In Government, we work with the major central government departments as well as local and regional authorities across the UK, managing transformation programmes, implementing leading technologies to help drive efficiencies and running critical processes to improve services for citizens. Our clients include Ministry of Justice, Scottish Government, Gloucestershire County Council and Home Office
- We deliver highly secure, confidential services for the Ministry of Defence, and command and control solutions for the Emergency Services, including some 60% of UK police forces and a collaborative solution for Kent Police and Kent Fire & Rescue
- We have a strong position in the Financial Services marketplace as a true, large scale IT enabler – for example, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Royal London, Cooperative Group, National Australia Group
- Our Commercial sector clients look to us to address the challenges brought about by rapid change amidst widespread regulatory and public scrutiny, including Tesco, BT, Morrison Utility Services, McDonald’s, Whitbread
- Sopra Steria Recruitment delivers recruitment services that help organisations
attract people, knowledge and skills to enable business performance and accelerate change. Clients include Oxford Brookes University, Leeds City Council
- We have two landmark joint ventures: NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS), a 50:50 joint venture with the Department of Health, and Shared Services Connected Limited (SSCL), a 75:25 joint venture with the Cabinet Office. Both demonstrate our experience in making shared services work, at scale, to deliver significant savings
Our strong local presence throughout the UK helps to forge and maintain close relationships with not only our clients but also the local communities in which we operate. Sustainability is at the heart of our organisation, encompassing people, the economy and the environment. By incorporating good principles of sustainability into all aspects of our business we will create more value for our customers, be a part of more sustainable economies and communities, have more engaged employees, and differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
Update February 2017