On Tuesday, 8 March Director of Innovation Richard Potter discussed Blockchain – one of the most fervently debated technologies over the past few years - on this month’s Digital Leaders' DLTV episode broadcast live via Google Hangout.
BBC Click’s Kate Russell led the session which also included:
- John Bertrand, Industry Value Engineer - Banking at SAP
- Maya Zehavi, Business Development Consultant at Coin Sciences Ltd
- Anish Mohammed, Advisory Board Member at Blockchain Advisory Group and Lead Security Architect at Lloyds Banking Group
They debated many questions such as:
- Will the transformative power of Blockchain bring the equally big change as Internet did?
- What do Smart Contracts mean?
- What are the grey areas of Blockchain?
Watch the episode on YouTube
Sopra Steria is proud to support Digital Leaders - helping to organise and host digital salons for Digital Leaders Scotland and Digital Leaders Northern Ireland. Learn more about Digital Leaders.