London EC1A 4HD
The 20:20 Customer Experience Summit brings together 250+ leaders from sectors including retail, financial services, telecoms, utilities, media, transport and leisure. The event covers all aspects of a modern customer experience, including the ultimate in personalisation, the increasing role of robotics and AI, creating a CX innovation culture and measuring both the customer journey and CX ROI.
The conference provides the opportunity to learn from and network with those leading the way and breaking new ground in inspiring customer delight. Over two days, attendees will have access to case studies, thought leadership and inspiration from brands such as M&S, Tesco Mobile, LV=, Channel 4, Barclays, Finnair and more.
Highlights for 2017 include:
- 40+ speakers from leading brands and innovative start-ups
- Roundtables dedicated to peer-to-peer discussion and moderated by leading experts
- Workshops that help you solve your most significant CX challenges
- Game-changer sessions that explore the future potential of blockchain, IoT, artificial intelligence and more
- Tech showcases that turn the spotlight advances such as Virtual Reality and 3D printing
- 7+ hours of networking including the 20:20 Party at the end of Day One
More information, including how to register, is available.