The Modernising Justice Through Technology Innovation and Efficiency Conference is aimed at those driving digital and technological transformation across the Criminal Justice sector and sets out a broad range of the latest and most effective programmes for improved collaboration, efficiency and better justice.
This year’s programme will also highlight sector-specific developments in areas such as data security and analytics, mobile and cloud computing, as well as agile and open IT. Come find us on our stand to hear more about how we are helping our clients in Justice and Emergency Services achieve savings and transform their ways of working, for example:
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service: we have been a key partner in the delivery of the Court Store and Bench Solution, a digital document management system that is delivering efficiencies in the magistrates’ courts and enabling the modern digital court room. We’ll be launching our video of Court Store and Bench at the event
- Private Probation: as a key technology integrator for new Private Probation providers we are helping them deliver the Transforming Rehabilitation agenda through transformation IT solutions, integrating cloud infrastructure, mobile devices and modern applications services
- Ministry of Justice: we are one of the technical partners helping deliver the Criminal Justice System Common Platform and Efficiency Programmes for the UK
- Probation services and Police complaints: delivering managed services in case management, as well as business intelligence solutions, including the
first successful Agile delivery within Probation
- Greater Manchester Police: transforming the way that interviews are processed and accessed, saving valuable time spent on management and administration, in addition to considerable cost and efficiency savings
- Kent Police and Kent Fire & Rescue Service: multi-agency STORM command and control system which has strengthened the collaboration and is delivering a more resilient and effective 999 service
- Cleveland Police: our 10-year strategic partnership is delivering new ways of working, transformational ICT services and innovative approaches to customer service and front line policing that are yielding an estimated £7 million in savings per annum
- Scotland and Northern Ireland Prison Services: we designed, implemented and continue to support the Prisoner Records Systems for both the Scottish and Northern Ireland Prison Services.
More information about the conference agenda and speakers is available.
Discover more about Sopra Steria's experience of working in the Criminal Justice sector.