Surviving the age of challenger banks and FinTech: understanding the strategies that will separate the winners from the losers
The banking industry is undergoing seismic change, with agile new entrants and the rise of FinTech continuing to disrupt the landscape. Designed for decision-makers in both incumbent and new entrant banks, this webinar will seek to uncover how competition in banking will continue to evolve and what strategies will be needed for players to remain relevant to customers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- To what extent can FinTech revolutionise banking?
- How will new entrants fair as they start serving customers?
- Will launching niche subsidiaries be a successful business model for incumbent banks?
- What new services should banks offer in order to increase the value they deliver in their customers' lives?
- What are the best ways to ensure the bank is agile enough to keep pace with new developments?
- How can rapid innovation be successfully integrated into current banking operations?
- What are the key obstacles to embracing digital transformation?
- What will be the main success factors of succeeding in an increasingly dense and developing market?
- Steve Pateman, CEO Shawbrook Bank
- Jon Hall, Managing Dircetor, Masthaven Bank
- Sophie Gibaud, VP European Expansion, Fidor Bank
- Jean Eric Camuset, Sales Director, Sopra Banking Software
Register for this webinar online
Discover more about Sopra Banking Software - a Sopra Steria subsidiary