With approximately senior 40 speakers from across local public services, Delivering through Devolution will look at how local authorities make sure devolved public services are also better, more integrated, public services.
At the conference Sopra Steria will be discussing how and where we are supporting public sector reform and delivering local and national digital transformational programmes to address our clients most critical business challenges. Our business and technology expertise is enabling around 270 UK public sector organisations to improve services and meet tough financial targets. Here are some of the areas where we are achieving success:
- Embracing digital and providing services that support a move towards a more mobile and social-media-dependent world
- Supporting employees delivering services in the community through agile working and mobility solutions
- Secure collaboration - enabling information sharing e.g. health and social care
- Integrating information across services to create a single view of the citizen
- Taking advantage of ‘big data’ across departmental silos to enhance services
- Improving efficiency in the back office and reducing costs
- Understanding how cloud and other emerging technologies can add value to deliver more effectively
See full details of the event.
Discover more about what Sopra Steria does in central