The next Digital Leaders Scotland salon is an evening of celebration for the digital participation movement, in partnership with Digital Leaders and SCVO and sponsored by Sopra Steria, to bring people together to network and share ideas.
This event is an opportunity for anyone interested in Scotland’s digital future. Participants will hear about the big issues, share their stories about how digital has made a difference for the people they work with, and to make new connections.
- Sarah Davidson, Director General Communities at the Scottish Government
- Rachel Neaman, CEO of Go ON UK
- Chris Yiu, Director of Digital at SCVO who will talk about the importance of digital leadership and policy, and how the digital agenda supports the Scottish Government’s 2020 vision
Topics to be discussed include:
- Scotland’s digital participation movement and where we go next
- Why digital leadership matters and priorities for policymakers
- How the digital agenda supports our vision for Scotland’s future
Join the debate by registering for the event at the DL website.
Sopra Steria is proud to support both Digital Leaders Scotland and Digital Leaders Northern Ireland, helping to organise and host their digital salons.
We were delighted to be included in this year’s ‘Digital Leaders 100’ and named as a finalist in the category ‘Industry Digital Leader of the Year’ alongside distinguished organisations in our marketplace.