Empowering the journey to risk and regulatory compliance
At Sopra Steria, we know that responding to intensifying risk and regulatory change is challenging. We work with financial services organisations throughout the UK and Europe to transform the way our customers design and deliver their risk and regulatory change agenda.
- rich experience, deep domain expertise and expert data and analytical capability
- an understanding of how to exploit technology, including Cloud and Block Chain, to deliver the capability enhancement our clients need
- an extensive number of ‘use cases’ where we have re-engineered client processes to drive a step change in efficiency
- a proven track record in the remediation of legacy infrastructure through process automation
- a rich pool of talent that can advise about new and exciting ways to realise value using advanced Data & Analytics.
Driving change through process re-engineering
We are adept at devising pragmatic solutions that optimise essential processes by recommending new and fresh ways of working that deliver real and lasting value.
We take the time to listen to our clients and learn about their concerns and work with them to identify key areas of inefficiency so we can implement flexible and highly robust solutions that deliver efficient and compliant outcomes.
We use process automation to accelerate the integration of regulatory rules into core processes. Automation can transform business process capabilities and unlock value across the organisation. We apply automation at the right scale for each organisation, increasing accuracy and control, eliminating human error and delivering transparency, assurance as well as an audit trail for compliance.
We embrace heritage technologies as well as new innovative solutions. We are skilled at devising robust and compliant solutions that maximise existing investments, making legacy systems simpler and cost effective to operate and more adaptive to change whilst safely pioneering new and inventive ways of working. At all times we are focused on integrating digital functionality to increase customer responsiveness and provide a truly leading edge customer experience.
We work with our clients to create unique outcome based solutions encompassing data management, analytics, visualisation, MI and Regulatory Reporting. We use our deep data and analytics capability to draw data from both structured and unstructured sources to ensure our clients can respond more rapidly to the changing regulatory landscape to maintain compliance and achieve better results.
Trusted to deliver by the FCA
Powering regulatory change alongside the FCA for over 10 years