Revolutionise your banking operations with Modular Digital Banking (MDB)
The banking industry is experiencing revolutionary upheaval. Setting up a bank is now easier than ever before due to regulatory changes. Previously, high capital reserves as well as lots of ‘red tape’ and expensive technology put off all but the most determined contenders. Now, new players can gain a licence and start trading in months. What’s more, digital advancements mean that an agile, customer centric, highly secure banking platform can compete with the established high street banks from the start and give them a run for their money.
See our service overview infographic.
Exploit new technologies to become more customer centric
But it’s not just challenger banks and new entrants taking advantage of digital innovation. Many established banks have to work with legacy systems, which slow them down and dictate how they work. Today’s demanding customers expect intuitive, online, seamless banking 24/7 and aren’t afraid to vote with their feet if they don’t get what they want. The customer is in the driving seat and pulling together financial portfolios from a broad mix of providers rather than a single player.
Concepts of loyalty have changed. That’s why so many big players are looking to augment their existing banking software to take advantage of new digital banking advancements so they can become more customer centric, consistent and responsive. This is where Sopra Steria’s modular digital banking solutions (MDB) can help.
Focus on the business, not the IT
Sopra Steria’s highly flexible, Modular Digital Banking solution delivers end-to-end value across all banking operations. We take the complexity out of setting up a bank or launching new digital banking offerings. We build the highest levels of security into every module, according to individual client needs and priorities. This empowers our clients to focus on their business operations instead of the technology.
MDB from Sopra Steria delivers:
- Flexible, modular and scalable banking solutions
- Robust and secure cloud based solution with on site availability if required
- A single point of contact and accountability for all service aspects
- Inbuilt, 'future-ready' security to meet specific regulatory requirements and protect a banking grade customer solution
- Proven, tried and tested banking platform
- A differentiated, intuitive and streamlined customer experience
- A blend of established technologies as well as access to new FinTech offerings including machine learning, robotics and biometrics
- ‘At scale’ delivery for organisations of all sizes