How do you keep pace with change in an ever-evolving global market?
The legal services market is set to see increased levels of disruption as competitor, customer and professional skill demands evolve at pace. These pressures are causing many legal services firms to examine their existing IT infrastructure, business processes,
customer relationships and day to day operating models.
Sopra Steria’s IT and technology services enable legal organisations to discover, design and adopt new business models and put in place customer centric strategies with a ‘digital’ mindset at the heart of it.
The services we provide help legal services firms to realise the benefits of integrated disparate IT systems, reduce technical debt of legacy technology and give lawyers access to the data and information they need to help their clients solve legal problems in quicker timeframes.
Sopra Steria is future-focused
Sopra Steria has a deep understanding of the legal services industry and the challenges all organisations are facing in this changing and disrupted market. Our industry experts are able to advise, design, deploy and manage your technology and IT services to help you deliver better customer experiences, empower your staff and make sure you stay one step of the competition.
By using our consultants knowledge, proven IT services and industrialised programme delivery processes, Sopra Steria can help legal services firms to achieve their business and digital transformation goals by:
- Helping you understand how your legacy systems can enable and enrich your digital transformation programmes
- Establishing and developing a pragmatic IT roadmap which enables successful traditional technology transformation outcomes
- Providing simplified processes and clear programmes of work to change IT and technology from an inhibitor to an enabler for your organisation
- Understanding the complexity of disparate IT systems which need to be integrated across different business units for improved operational efficiencies
- Helping you understand where your data is stored, managed and used to give you better customer and business insights
- Giving you access to our highly skilled and experienced workforce who can help you unlock the value of technology in your organisation and enable you to provide better client and employee experiences