Sopra Steria is listed across a number of public sector frameworks in the UK
This Framework Agreement is for use by UK Public Sector bodies and allows them to choose and purchase cloud computing services covering infrastructure, platform, software and specialist cloud services. The framework is for commodity-based, pay-as-you go cloud services grouped across three Lots: Cloud Hosting, Cloud Software and Cloud Support.
Sopra Steria provides 17 G-Cloud 9 services which can be accessed via the Government's Digital Marketplace.
Technology Services 2
This new Framework is available for use across the whole Public Sector and the breadth of services covered enables Sopra Steria to support clients throughout their full technology lifecycle, from initial strategy and design through to programme implementation and on-going support.
The TS2 framework agreement comprises four Lots and Sopra Steria is listed on every one,having been awarded maximum marks for quality in every category.
- Lot 1 - Technology Strategy and Services Design (delivered via a range of consultancy services)
- Lot 2 - Transition and Transformation (including project management and implementation services as well as legacy service decommissioning)
- Lot 3 - Operational Services
- 3a – End User Services
- 3b – Operational Management
- 3c – Technical Management
- 3d – Application and Data Management
- Lot 4 - Programmes and Large Projects (includes all of the services previously detailed in Lots 1-3 and covers the circumstance where a programme or project requires components from more than one Lot)
- 4a - Services at Official security classification and below
- 4b - Services above Official security classification
The Management Consultancy framework (MCF) provides a compliant, cost effective way for central government and the wider public sector to access a variety of consultancy advice.
- Lot 8 - ICT and Digital Services
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2 (DOS 2)
This dynamic-style framework helps public sector organisations to buy, design, build and deliver digital outcomes using an agile approach, by procuring the appropriate specialist resource to deliver agile software development.
Sopra Steria provides services on the following lots of this framework:
- Lot 1 - Digital Outcomes
Teams to build and support digital services
- Lot 2 - Digital specialists
Individual specialists to deliver a specific outcome with defined deliverables on a service, programme or project.
Application Design & Development Services (ADDS)
Sopra Steria is listed on the ADDS framework: a multi-supplier agreement. Organisations can use the framework to run mini competitions or a direct award option for contracts awarded via the framework to deliver a diverse range of application services from design through to deployment and support.
Scottish Government’s Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
This framework supports the Scottish Government's digital strategy and provides access to a range of digital skills, including cyber expertise, as well as supporting the delivery of agile projects. Sopra Steria provides services on all Lots of this framework:
- Lot 1 – Digital Projects
- Lot 2 – Digital Resources
- Lot 3 – Cyber Security Services
Scottish Government’s Digital & Technology Services (DATS) framework
The DATS framework will provide Scottish public sector and third sector bodies with one-stop access to a commercial arrangement for the procurement of a diverse range of digital and technology services, supporting a wide and extensive range of projects of differing sizes, levels of complexity, value and risk.
Traffic Management Technology 2
This framework gives public sector bodies access to a wide range of traffic management technology products, solutions and professional services. Sopra Steria is listed on all three of the lots that we bid for:
- Lot 3 - Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data Systems
- Lot 14 - Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Lot 15 - Catalogue providing items within the scope of the above lots
More detail on this framework can be found on the Crown Commercial website.
Cyber Growth Partnership - UK Government
Sopra Steria is approved as UK Cyber Supplier to Government. Developed by the Cyber Growth Partnership the scheme enables cyber security suppliers to the UK government to be able to reference this fact publicly.
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills administers the scheme and further information is available on their website.