Under the Digital agenda, UK Government is looking to make public services simpler, faster and more efficient for citizens and civil servants alike
Digital is challenging organisations to look at all aspects of how they operate, from how they engage with citizens to how effectively they are supporting employees, as well as ensuring they are getting the most from their mission critical IT systems and the best use of back office resources.
Sopra Steria is at the heart of delivering Digital transformational programmes through innovative technologies and unique ways of working. We bring a blend of skills, innovation, commercial agility and delivery experience to help Government organisations navigate the current landscape of continual change.
Our capabilities and experience span the full range of information technology and business support services. We are making an impact across Government:
- Working with major government departments, helping them to realise the benefits of digital all the way through their organisations
- Improving the user experience and embracing the digital agenda to enhance service accessibility
- Enabling employees to work more effectively through flexible and sustainable IT services
- Providing efficiency savings in back office and business support services
- Delivering complex, modernisation programmes to update or replace business critical systems - our innovative shared services joint ventures NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) and Shared Services Connected Ltd (SSCL) are contributing billions of pounds of savings across Government
- Supporting fast, effective procurement through the digital marketplace frameworks including Technology Services, Digital Outcomes and Specialists and G-Cloud
Some key clients